top of page


All referrals to MoCoCo House come from Local Authority and we cannot accept young people through any other avenue.

If you would like a young person to be placed at MoCoCo House, you should speak to the relevant social worker who is involved in the young person’s care.

Primarily, we work closely with our local councils in Cheshire, but we do take referrals from other local authorities further afield. 

For more details, please contact the Centre Manager:

We only accept referrals from the Local Authorities

PHOTO-2023-06-09-11-12-28 9.jpg
Cheshire East Logo MASTER - RGB_HR[20318].png
bottom of page